Oct. 22, 2011





Week 4 races are half done. Sam's first race didn't go as well as hoped... she caught a boy for 4th place on a downhill U turn and turned too sharply (the corner is the one we are pre-riding above)and washed out her front wheel. She went down hard, hit her stomach on the handlebars, scraped her knee and knock the wind out of her... DNF. At least she gets another chance in the morning. My race was OK, I dropped a chain in the first lap at the sand pit, and spent the rest of the race trying catch Clay (running in sand above), who beat me again... I am not use to losing to friends ; )

PS my POD is the third one down of Sam, the rest are by Deb.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no Sami....better race tomorrow! Great socks though.

Shawn said...

Hang in there Sam!! every dinger makes you stronger!